Friday, September 9, 2011

To those who read this...

To those people who read this rage/horror blog, I haven't posted for 2 days already for I didn't have much to say. I haven't been that angry for a day I think and I am doing a bit better. The day I was waiting for is today and is now being decided on the future development of my life along with many many others. I am Waiting for the final results and news. I'll be posting an update later on tonight or tomorrow.

I also want to say thanks to those who read this, even if you do not exist, humans who read this, thank you for giving me a chance to say everything out loudly. Please lets all cross our fingers and hope for the good times to finally embrace me. Please if there's anybody out there comment below, let me know you exist.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment