Tuesday, September 6, 2011






Lets talk about future. Do you see future?

Do you see future in your friends? In your family? In humanity, work anything... do you see future in anything? Surely there are plans, hopes, dreams right?... How about you write it down all your hopes and dreams... Fine, now scratch it all, make a ball from that paper and throw it at your face. How does it feel? Think thoroughly of each thing you scratch off. Tell you what, it's not even close to what I am feeling with everything literally scratched away and just void and nothing else. Yeah there's a bit of hope, you know my answers that I'm waiting for. 3 days already left and I'm quite skeptical: it is going o be like always, just stupid words here and there and again 'wait for a bit more'. There won't be no 'more' don't you get it? There's none now either, it's only 3 days and one hope. Make it happen!

Ok now I don't really know what my mood is like. Feels empty. I started with ab it of anger but now it just feels empty. I haven't been out for already a week. Haven't seen a single face out there... I have nothing to do out there anymore...

I'm also going to watch the remake of Nightmare on the Elm street, so hopefully it's something good, I'll say my opinion later. As for now, may the luck be with me, I am sincerely hoping to get the things back to how they were or up working somehow else, but working... I need things working, I need that 9th brings the answers the good answers. I'm a bit skeptical as I already said but here's a hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment