Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Patheticism




Patheticism isn't just a word, in fact I know such word doesn't exist... But where does it not exist? In your heads, imagination, dictionary? This is my world and I create whatever I want. today's innovation is the word Patheticism. It's when people get off the tracks and start being pathetic realizing that. Just as this is our today's word, I am of course going to talk about it. I hate every patheticist. I hate how they just do stupid stuff getting on someone's nerves and others just adore them for that. They believe he's just being funny. What I hate more is the words "get used to him, he's always been like that". Well guess than I'll soon be giving him a favor with a lesson. I am not the run-and-punch man, I would even keep away from the word man/human, no, I like working carefully, slowly and thoroughly, I do give people a chance even those filthy little stupid patheticists. Yeah just one day is not enough of a reason for me to have my hands on someone but do I have to get that behavior from them once again to start my plague?  People believe I am let's say a not so smart person for assuming others are disrespecting me. Have you been disrespected? If yes then you surely know how it feels, you can never confuse it with something else! No I say let's not bear any disrespect from any patheticist or whoever there is. Back then I remember, I've always been the one they'd want to calm down, why me? Did my face by then yell out MONSTER? I don't what to say anymore, I hate most of the human nature, not because they're humans or whatever, because they do not deserve to be called humans, be along those who are real humans. You are a disgrace to my eyes! I also hate nerds, I have to starts a real ------- spree on real nerds. They go reading books, learning all that by heart and then think they are big enough to say " I assume". Who the hell do you think you are to dare to say that YOU. ASSUME? You're too small of a person to go around and say you assume!!! They only read all those books and learn by heart, they mean nothing themselves but only brag about what they are going to do in the future. They have never seen how it all goes. They only know stupid theory and have never seen what's going on in the real world. Welcome to the cruel world of big life! It's not like in your stupid books. Even those books. Don't get em wrong at this point, I know you might not be agreeing with me but let me clarify, I am not talking about people who are smart and know their stuff, not about books in general either and nor learning. I am talking of this specific type of humans that are too small to do something on their own, they are too scared from this world and they only go learning stuff by heart and say they know everything. Let me just say YOU ARE DIPSHIT!


Now a bit on me, I am still waiting. the answers didn't arrive as I was expecting on 9th. So now I have a whole month to bear and see if I can be happy again. After these few days of silence here I finally got angry again, what's ridiculous is that they never care for you, they always want to let you know that whatever you've done or mean there's gonna be someone whom they'll protect with pleasure. I am disappointed in a lot of things. More so I am full of hatred, darkness and anger more than ever. Seems like my physical embodiment is going to fit as much of it as I fill it with. That is good cause there's no such thing as enough of hate.
Bear with me and I'll show you the world of the descended, I'll tell you about the most terrifying rooms of the Factory and show you the most horrific ideas one can eve receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment