Tuesday, July 31, 2012

8 Months Later



8 months... 8 months passed. And I am back. Back in the past, past that never become present or future again. It did remain there. What am I to do now, no one knows. Things broke hard really, among which you could here the shatter of the final remaining of my heart, my soul, the belief in this country, belief in humanity in general. It was so loud and clear I felt like I heard it not thru my omnious ears but actually heard it inside my brain, not with the ears but with the brain itself... 'felt' the noise...


Ok I can't say I am sad now. I've been... away... all this time... quite far away... I'm a living person. I'm not quite a human... some say I'm a monster and even if so, I'm alive, I'm a leaving creature meaning I adapt, like all the living things... we all adapt. that's the only true similarity I can see among everyone and everything. So I adapted... So you ask whether I'm happy or no... I know you didn't actually, very few can care of others... strangers... creatures you know... nevertheless... I'll answer because I do want to answer that question and if it happens so that you are reading this right now then I'm 80% sure you do want to find out about it too whether your intentions are good, bad or just curious.. well my answer is.. what is happiness? it's a subject of matter... so as of now... yes I am happy.


I also found out something new. something I could build my new fortress around. I hope that 'something new'  doesnt walk away now... Soon you'll see the real world, but for now everything I do or say makes no sense... Soon the bits and pieces will make the whole image...

No comments:

Post a Comment